Never stop discovering new things about your spouse. Ask each other these date night questions and you’re guaranteed to laugh and learn something new! You could ask each other these questions all at once, or do one a day for an entire month as a conversation starter.
However you do it, have fun and enjoy the time together with your spouse! Make you next date night great!
1. What you’re favorite thing about me?
2. When we first met, what did you notice first about me?
3. If you could have named yourself, what name would you have chosen?
4. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
5. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
6. What was your biggest fear when you were a child?
7. What is your biggest fear now?
8. Besides our wedding and the day kids were born, what is your all-time favorite day?
9. What would you do with the money if we won the lottery?
10. What would you do tomorrow if you lost your job and money and we had to start over?
11. When you were a kid, who was your biggest hero?
12. Who is your biggest hero today?
13. What is your greatest regret?
14. What is one thing you’d like to accomplish by this time next year?
15. If you won a free vacation to any place on earth, where would you want to go?
16. What was your first nickname?
17. What is your earliest childhood memory?
18. What was the moment when you laughed harder than you’ve ever laughed?
19. If you could write one new law that everyone had to obey, what law would you create?
20. What’s a new hobby you’d like to try out?
21. Besides marrying me…what’s the greatest thing that has ever happened to you?
22. If there was a movie about your life, what songs would you want on the soundtrack?
23. In that movie, what actor (past or present) would you want to play you?
24. If there was a movie about my life, what actor/actress would you pick to play me?
25. What do you think is your weirdest habit?
26. What do you think is my weirdest habit?
27. What was the first concert you ever attended?
28. What was the first R-rated movie you watched?
29. What’s one thing you’re still trying to figure out about me?
30. Do you want to stop asking questions and start making out?
Don't give up on your marriage. It is worth the effort and investment. If you feel like your marriage is struggling, or even failing, there is hope. There is healing.